Tuesday, January 20, 2009

one each






Here's what I have been working on the last few night- skirts. One for each girl. I made Maeve's first with the floral fabric and lace. Grace thought it was just beautiful, and had a bit of a panic when I showed her the fabric I had cut her skirt out of. I had it finished last night and thankfully when she saw it this morning, she loved it and begged to wear it straight away. I think it really suits her. 
Stripy skirt is from Ottobre 4/07, I made a couple of changes and added some buttons and tabs. Floral skirt is also from Ottobre 5/06.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Grace's skirt, I gotta find me one of those in my size! I am constantly in awe of your talent xo

jk said...

So cute!! I need to get my sewing machine going here and try out an ottobre pattern. They are always so cute...