Wednesday, September 16, 2009

polka dot dress




This dress I made last summer for Maeve, but it was miles too big. Fortunately, this time round it's a great fit! I love the envelope neck, and the colours make me think of summer at the beach. Dresses and skirts is all she will wear at the moment, with the essential pair of stockings underneath. I brought her a new pair of sandals yesterday, so hopefully we can phase out the stocking soon enough. They are kind of tricky to take off when you're two and in a hurry to get to the bathroom...she keeps me busy in the laundry!

Here she is running through the Grandparents house on Daddy's birthday, wearing the birthday cake hat on her head!

1 comment:

cherri said...

Hi Naomi - I have just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to let you know that I am very impressed! You have made some gorgeous items - I ESPECIALLY love the "Sunday Best" outfit, oh and your adjustments to the deer pinafore look fabbo! I will have to keep that in mind. I made it for my baby a few months back.

I will come back after I feed the kids their lunch and go through your posts some more. Have a great day!