Monday, July 19, 2010

one








It was a very special day in our house today. Big celebrations for the little man who is now one! Remember this little baby? Sadly, the first year has passed already and my baby has been replaced with a boy (a very cute one I might add, so cuddly and sweet). Mothers, hold your babies close and relish every moment, the baby years slip away ever so quickly and can never be replaced! He will still be my baby for just a bit longer I think. I need more time to kiss those soft cheeks, hold those pudgy hands and breathe deep of the scent that is Jude. I love this boy.


9 comments:

Wendy said...

Yep.
And next thing you know he'll be 19 and graduating from school and dating and going off to college and...

Oh.
Maybe that's just my little darling...
=-)

Catherine said...

Love it all.
Fabulous car!
Even more fabulous boy.
Happy birthday Jude.
xx

Little Munchkins said...

Happy birthday Jude!

cherri said...

Oh Happy Birthday Little Man!

Love the cake Naomi!

Unknown said...

happy Birthday Jude!

He will still be your baby for awhile yet, but I symapthise with the sadness. they just grow way too fast don't they.

Karen said...

Really a year old - are you sure?!?!
Looks like you all had a lovely day - make the most of those 'baby' moments while they last - they really are gone al too soon.
Happy birthday Jude.

Kelly Casanova said...

Happy birthday Jude, what a handsome little man!
Tell your Mum to come and enter my blog giveaway so she can make you some more cute stuff!

Bubby Makes Three said...

what a clever cake! I love!

Black Eyed Susie said...

Wow, that did go quickly! Love the cake. Lovely idea.