Wednesday, November 25, 2009

pink


This singlet is one I decorated for my youngest girl a few months back.
I have had the lace butterfly sitting in the stash for years now, so it was nice to finally put it to use. I also did a bit of beading over the butterfly and around the arm holes to pretty it up.
It's nice to have some hand sewing like this to do while watching a movie, feels like you are being slightly productive at the same time as being entertained.


The skirt was one I made up for a little friend of Maeve's.
No pattern here. Just guessed by using Maeve's measurements and it fitted well.
(thanks Libby for the fabric!)

And for some more pink love, head over to this post on Katherine's blog.

3 comments:

cherri said...

That butterfly is very pretty and dramatically dressed up an ordinary singlet - how beautiful...

PJ said...

Wow it looks like you have been super busy! I love seeing what you create, you're so inspirational. Keep up the good work!

Erin said...

So sweet - it looks so pretty with the beads :)