Saturday, June 21, 2008

butterflies


Here's another shirt I whipped up this morning. We had a 5yr birthday party to go to, so this was the present for the birthday girl...I am hoping it fits her. I made the length to fit, and took the width in a few sizes because I have found this is a wide pattern, and she is a very dainty girl. I was in such a hurry to get it done that I didn't even look at the pattern once. To my surprise it turned out fine. Maybe I should try that more often.
Pattern is Ottobre 1/2008, "puffy" blouse.

4 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I like the colour combinations, very retro.....

Anonymous said...

i love how you just "whipped it up this morning"...i have trouble whipping up breakfast each day let alone an item of clothing!

well done sis!

Jetta's Nest said...

Gorgeous! I love the fabric and it looks very beautifully made for a 'whip-up'!!

Anonymous said...

love the colour and the butterflies! Lucky little girl!