Friday, June 20, 2008

vintage surprise

Well well...look what lovely surprises came my way yesterday all the way from Claire in Tasmania. Thankyou so much Claire, I am in vintage heaven! This is my 'vintage surprise' for the coat I made.

Lots of lovely purple fabrics that will go perfectly in some quilts I am planning to make for my girls.

And check out the reds in this picture...I have plans for these!

Amazing doilies, lace buttons, ric ric and binding. Isn't the green crocheted doily with pansy's on it a winner.

And some great patterns to get me sewing.

I am feeling completely spoilt, and am still wondering how you managed to fit so much stuff in that package!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic naomi! big score! i love the doily!

Gill - That British Woman said...

that's so neat, I'm sure you will make good use of it all.....

Claire said...

So glad it arrived & you love it - that coat was simply devine!!