Saturday, June 14, 2008

good times

I have been treated to a few nice surprises lately.
Firstly, I entered my vintage coat in a competition over at Crafty Mamas and it won! I haven't entered any competitions in years, so this was such a lovely surprise for me. Thankyou for all the kind comments you left on my blog and thankyou to Claire over at 'a little spunkiness' for donating the prize of a vintage surprise pack! I am really excited to see what's inside.


Secondly, Tracy the 'Mad Quilter' sent me a blogging award for being one of her favorite blogging people! Thankyou Tracy, this really made my day.


And thirdly, Grace and I entered another competition over at the amazing BloesemKids with the shadowbox we made, and we won that too!! We get a lovely craft package put together by Arounna from Bookhou. Arounna's weekly craft projects for kids are just so clever! Thanks so much Irene and Arounna for all your inspiration.

3 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

congratulations on all your wins. The coat was stunning and it did deserve to win, well done!!

Black Eyed Susie said...

What beautiful coat! Sounds like your having a great week!

mayaluna said...

Just stumbled upon you while you're in your glory...and rightly so! Your creations are all quite lovely and so inspiring! Congratulations!